1. In PVE server, PVP is not tolerated. Admins will investigate situations and will take actions as needed. PVP on PVE will result in a kick, ban or suspension from the server.
2. You can only claim 1 mission at a time this includes a large group/clan of players, claim via side chat and mark it on the map! Once completed please mark it as completed!
- a. Before starting a mission, said mission must be claimed. Claiming will be done in sidechat FIRST, then marked on the map with a big marker and your name only. failure to do either means you could lose the mission. Only 1 claim marker on the map is necessary.
- b. When claiming missions, the full mission name must be used. Example would be if the map says (operation) kilo you "claim op kilo". op can be used for operation. If 2 of the same mission are active, use north, east, etc.
- c. Whoever claims correctly in sidechat first gets to do the mission.
- d. If you have a mission claimed and leave the server, you have 5 minutes before your claim is forfeit.
- e. If you do not sell mission vehicles and try to keep them, they WILL NOT be replaced nor credited should they disappear during a server restart. Unless specifically specified in the mission it should be assumed that mission vehicles ARE NOT PERSISTENT.
- f. Claim jumping is not allowed if you mark the mission you must complete it or wait for it to timeout.
- g. Claiming missions under a party name will lock out all members of your party from claiming other missions. If you’re working as a team doing missions, you can only do one mission at a time.
- h. Grouping up on missions without joining the same party will still be seen as claiming more than one mission. Exception is helping a player out after offering/being asked for help. (Side chat MUST be used in requesting help or offering help so that it is recorded should a problem arise later)
- i. Do not enter another player’s mission area without prior authorization and consent, engaging another player’s mission may result in a kick or ban.
- j. Once a mission is completed, remove your mark. You cannot claim another mission if you still have marks on the map.
3. All vehicles must be stored in the virtual garage. Failure to do so will result in you losing them. Do not complain when it happens, you’ve been warned. To be safe when storing vehicles in the VG do not place them on any buildable object; the ground will be the safest place to store them, when retrieving vehicles from the garage. Be sure there are no other vehicles or objects in the area we do not compensate for vehicles.
4. Base raiding is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to vehicles left out in the base, or storages left unlocked IN THE BASE. You should NOT be checking to see if base doors are unlocked. Bases are OFF LIMITS in PVE period. (A “base” is considered and player buildable area inside there flag radius)
5. Stealing from other PVE players is not allowed however ANY vehicle unlocked is considered fair game!
6. Planting mines on the road is a bannable offense and will result in a 72-hour ban.
7. Building on, over, or otherwise obstructing any road is not permitted. No warnings will be given to any player on our servers if this is discovered. Violators of this rule will find any part of their structures in violation deleted and in some extreme cases, their base flag removed entirely without warning.
- a. Base building is permitted anywhere the server permits you to place a flag. Common sense applies with regards to building or obstructing roads or any common AI traffic patterns.
- b. Building on a static mission will result in your base being removed. If you’re unsure of whether or not you’re on a static mission location, ask.
- c. You are not allowed to place a flag inside any objects that cannot be destroyed.
8. English only in side chat, You may speak any language you want in other chats.
9. There are bugs in Arma such as randomly dying from buildings that are damaged, ladders or stairs, please note, gear will generally not be returned for Arma bug related incidents, please report them to Bohemia.
10. If you have a question, need help, or want to report something please use the website forums. If you don’t want to publicly post you may send a private message and admin however the fastest way to get results is to post in the forums.