Server Status

Feel free to talk Exile in here! Anything Exile goes. Please be respectful to others.
It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE.
Hanchen
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Is the Exile PVE server down? Never seen it go down for any length of time before. Always solid as a rock!
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:40 am

Both servers went down..
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:53 am

I apologize for the interruption in the servers. I am currently backing up all files and databases for our game servers and webservers to each other so we have mirrors on both. I've not had a chance to do this since the new SSD for the game server was installed. I will update when it is completed.
The website will go down as well for a couple minutes while that server is restarting as well so don't be alarmed.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:42 am

Backups completed and the Exile game servers have been started, give them a few minutes to load. Thanks again for your patience guys!
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"