Suggestion about changes

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our SCUM Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
MasterMind

Suggestion about changes

Post by MasterMind »

Hey guys,

My friends and I have settled down here to check out all the new changes as we took a break for a while. We were looking for a Friendly PVE server to just chill, build loot etc. We have noticed that this server for being PVE has the suicide puppets turned off and I was wondering if we could ask to get them turned on as well as any other disabled zombies. Mechs are totally fine staying off btw. We are just looking for more of a challenge and we enjoy this server so if possible would be be able to oblige us?

Thank you,
MatserMind
manOwar
AFD Founder
AFD Founder

Re: Suggestion about changes

Post by manOwar »

Thanks for the suggestion, puppets are restored, and nothing else other than drones and Mechs are turned off.
Zombies will scale based on the number of people on the server so in typical places there may be a couple one time and then 10 the next time so it's not as consistent as default server settings. Let me know if you need anything anytime, I'll see you around in-game.