Use of Arty by players - Altis PVE

Feel free to talk Exile in here! Anything Exile goes. Please be respectful to others.
It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE.
manOwar
AFD Founder
AFD Founder

Use of Arty by players - Altis PVE

Post by manOwar »

Hello,
MAP Altis PVE
I wonder about the artillery available to players.
In the server rules it is specified that the player can only claim a mission if he is within 2km of it. But in the case of the use of artillery how should the player practice:
- have a partner who stands at the required distance?
- can he use his artillery without any prior condition whatever the distance?
I noticed for some time that some players use their artillery without restraint on big missions (Arty and Sam site) for the simple purpose of their comfort of play without worrying about other players and their desires to carry out the mission at their suitability because they respect the distances laid down in the rules.
Thank you for your reply.
Chris33.
I believe how this has been accomplished in the past is with teamwork. The person with arty may be remote, however there should be a fireteam within the 2000m radius in route to the mission. The mission should also be claimed as per the rules just the same as any other mission.