Base construction

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our Survival Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Chris33
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 am

Hello
Our base (Domain of the Dragon) is level 4. We wanted to increase the level twice to 5 (27,000 poptabs), but it is still at level 4 despite many reboots since.But the 54,000 (2 * 27,000) were deducted from Jeff's 31 account who wanted to pay for the extensions.
Thank you
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 pm

I have upgraded your territory to level 6. Sorry for the issue and for the delay in assistance. Please let us know if you require anything else!
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Update:

It appears that you have a base of the same name and in the same location on both of our servers.

This is totally okay, but I believe vee you may have gotten the two servers mixed up. As the PVP server base was at level 6 and the PVE server base was at level 4.

Consider the two levels I added to the PVE base a courtesy, but please be careful to check which server you are playing on. The A3 Launcher often mixes server ports up and can send you to the wrong server as they share the same IP address.