Server reset

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our Survival Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
justin
E-1 Private First Class
E-1 Private First Class
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:36 am

Been having a few issues and thought they might be fixed with a reset. The doors are not opening on the ARMA bldgs and fire does not seem to be healing. Also have not seen any Zombies yesterday. Thanks!
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:58 am

Let me know if this is still happening Justin, I've restarted the server machine and reviewed the logs. removed an inactive server side mod but nothing I would think would cause this issue. This is ARMA however :D
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
justin
E-1 Private First Class
E-1 Private First Class
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:24 am

Still doesnt work. It is only the arma doors in my base and the immediate area. Zombies are active. I put my base near ARMA buildings.. I know better than to do this.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm not sure what's "broken" it may just be Arma conflicting with Exile and the modifications within. I'm pretty sure a hard reboot of the dedicated machine will have no effect on the issues. I'm sorry :(
(You knew better than that) lol
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Geraldabams
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm

I can't connect to the server atm and im just wondering if its only me or others are having this problem :/