Shikra blown up by player

Feel free to talk Exile in here! Anything Exile goes. Please be respectful to others.
It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE.
Sky

Shikra blown up by player

Post by Sky »

I was friendly fire attacked by [BR] FFOXXX and had my dynamic Shikra blown up as well as losing my loadout with a little over 1 million tabs. Is there anyway I can get compensated for this since this is against the rules. And that Shikra was damn near impossible to get as well. :evil: This is the second time [BR] FFOXXX has shot down a friendly. I don't have any video but I took a screenshot right after it happened.
20230102201212_1.jpg
WhiskyTangoFoxy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Shikra blown up by player

Post by WhiskyTangoFoxy »

I was on the server during this event. I didn't see the kill however I did see teamkill in chat.
Don't recall seeing anyone say sorry. There was some conversation in chat in a language other then English so I don't know what all was said.
Both players seem like good pilots.

Cheers.