Donations and Expenses

Announcements about events or important web or game server information may be announced in here by site admins.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:27 pm

I thought i would post a public thread for our register since we're getting more people donating to the AFD community.

Our expense reports have always been very transparent, I believe it is important for anyone who contributes to the community to have an understanding of where the contributions are going. Until today apparently we hadn't had a PUBLIC forum topic where this could be discussed or reviewed.

I want to personally thank those of you who have contributed your hard-earned money to the AFD community!

Moving forward anyone can view our expenses by clicking the link below. It will only show the current year so if you need it for anything after the first of the new year let me know and I can provide you a link of our archived reports for the year you might need.

Want to donate? Click the link in the header or click here app.php/donation
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
WhiskyTangFoxy
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:21 pm

Just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you for providing a place to play, friendly interaction and attention to the community.

The web site updates and the new server are very welcomed changes.
Great job.

I encourage all to donate if they are able to.
Cheers.
ImageImage