Actively Seeking New Players

North Wind Company is recruiting active players in ATLAS game. If you would like to join North Wind Company please contact us here by responding to one of the recruiting threads your interested in.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:16 am

Ahoy! We're North Wind and we are looking for pirates, carpenters, and crew!
If your interested in joining please make sure your registered in this website and then go to this link:
app.php/applicationform

This will enable you to complete our application process and it will alert us to review. The results will not be posted publicly.

More info:
We are a small group of long time gamers (most more than 10 years playing various games together) who are looking for mature respectful people to join us in the Atlas game. We do not seek to be a mega company but we do want to make our presence. Our focus is the NA-PVE server at the moment.
Our play style is geared towards protecting our land first, building ships tailored to meet different needs (battle, haulers, fast movers etc.) and supporting our own economy (food, supplies, gold etc.) Our vision is to spread out to different areas and homestead, utilizing the natural resources of each location to move to other home steads to ensure each location has the common supplies, food and unique commodities from each location for trade.
We are very interested in adding someone to our company who has experience in breeding with a greater than 80% success rate.
Want more info? Post a response and lets stay on topic with some positive Q&A.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Marindaya
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:12 pm

I just applied for Atlas. I could not find your discord info.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:13 am

Marindaya wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:12 pm
I just applied for Atlas. I could not find your discord info.
Jump in our TeamSpeak:
Address:216.52.148.11:4320

Look for me or Traider and we can get you setup.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"