Some issues at this beautiful server

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our Livonia PVP Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
saffi
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:28 am

hey guys,

here are some trouble at this veryyy beautiful server

-couldnt built any things via laptop (concrete mixer...rearm station..)
u can buy but not built these things...that sucks

-some tanks havent got nightview...especially the new tank.....

-some missions are more than hardcore...i do the trader mission radczak...they were protected by 3!!! heavy tanks....2 abrahams und 1 Tusk

-the fps are very laggy at this server...especially the last hour...they swing from 70 to 3 in one secound....very bad for playing....loosing some vehicles cause about this

-voting for day/night doesnt work proberly....sometimes it doesnt work...server restart it works...there are NO AI Missions at this time

by the way it is a very fine server.....very nice to play...

greetings saffi
saffi
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:25 pm

a pity that nobody answers :C
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Saffi,
I'm not sure what response you were looking for, as far as ping (lag, fps, etc) perhaps your location is just too far away? Our dedicated server is located in New York, USA obviously the closer you are the better the performance.

As for some of the other things mentioned if base improvements are not functioning please post specifically for that. I have seen them mess up for a server round and then work fine after restart. The tanks you mentioned may simply not be capable of the performance you seek, I am not familiar with them so I am unable to offer more info.

I do know we're not getting the same complaints from others so I'm hesitant to dig too deep into something from 1 report.
Please let us know if there is something specific we can do to help. I appreciate your cooperation in our forums.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
TataBear
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:15 am

I had the same issues as well. To remedy this you need to unload any mods that you have installed that is not required by the server. I did this and it corrected the problem. It was thanks to Sturke for this information.