Guess who's back?

This section is for gathering around and having random discussions. You can discuss anything here as long as it does not violate our rules or be seen as spam. If you spam our forums you may be suspended/banned without warning.
Willie
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 pm

What's up everyone! I'm back! I had a very long hiatus from gaming (even for me). I've been pretty busy with school, the hurricane messing up my computer, and family. All is well now though. I rebuilt my system a few weeks ago and got my gpu from my old system working again until I can find a new replacement. Hopefully you guys will be seeing more of me in TS from time to time. I'll mainly be on the Exile PVP server, EFT, Apex Legends, and a few single player rpg games. See you guys around!
"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie."
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:11 pm

Welcome back! Looking forward to playing Exile with some other members again!
Willie
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Yeah, I am too. I'm usually on mostly during the day weekdays when I'm not in class. Sometimes I'll hop on the weekends if I don't have a lot of family stuff going on. It took me 2 server sessions to reorganize the base a bit today......stuff was everywhere! Duck knows I like to keep a clean base >:). I've got to learn all the new missions and such this week too.
"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie."
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Welcome back, Willie!
Willie
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Thanks JohnJohns! Already found some fishy stuff to show you! Steam message inbound
Silent Scout
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:09 am

Welcome Back Willie :)