Suggestion Thread

Feel free to talk Exile in here! Anything Exile goes. Please be respectful to others.
It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE.
manOwar
AFD Founder
AFD Founder

Suggestion Thread

Post by manOwar »

Post by Hellfire » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:47 pm
Starting a thread for this as there's no where specific to post.

Share any ideas you have here!
manOwar
AFD Founder
AFD Founder

Re: Suggestion Thread

Post by manOwar »

Post by Willie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Suggestions.....

After you reach a certain mafia level, your paycheck can be directly deposited into your bank account instead of on your person.

Another suggestion, maybe the bank account limit can be raised say 50k pop tabs for every mafia level you earn. All players start out with 250k limit and every mafia level you earn gets you another 50k limit.

Just trying to think of some ways to make the mafia level system a little more enticing. We don’t have the level perks like some other servers do, so I’m trying to think outside the box. Also I have nooooo idea if any of this is remotely possible. It’s been so long since I’ve looked at arma/exile scripting stuff.
WhiskyTangoFoxy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by WhiskyTangoFoxy »

I would like to offer the following for fun and mayhem (love that guy).
  • Highest mafia level can have two base locations. Second could have restrictions like location is limited in size, cost a lot per upgrade, rent is higher. Lose level, lose the location (don't die). No recovery. Add to the Base Raid list so both or either location is chosen
  • Add the Demining Drone to the Trader. Along with the Civilian UAV Terminal to control it. After using mines for Base Raid defense, clearing them is very hazardous.
  • Add the MQ-12 Falcon to the Rental Drones In the Omega Base Improvements panel. Loadout at admin discretion. Maybe two options like the other drone and maybe increase the allotted rental time to 15 mins. The thought is to encourage more air vehicle participation with less risk for those new to them.
Maybe a few other mounted weapons for purchase.

Thoughts on these? Not much come to mine in the way of mafia level rewards however I will include the topic in my next talk with ChatGPT. It is a handy thing to have. Try it.

Cheers.
WhiskyTangoFoxy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by WhiskyTangoFoxy »

Spent some time with the ChatGPT creature.
After a bit of feeding "IT" was able to offer this.

Ideas for Higher Mafia Levels

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I've been playing the Exile mod for a while now and I've been enjoying the different ways to earn Respect points and increase my Mafia level. However, I think it would be great to have some additional rewards for reaching higher Mafia levels.

Here are some suggestions for new rewards that I believe would add some extra excitement and challenge to the game:

Access to exclusive weapons and equipment: Players who reach higher Mafia levels could be given access to rare or exclusive weapons and equipment. This would add a new level of excitement to the game and give players something to work towards.

Influence over traders: Players who reach higher Mafia levels could have greater influence over traders in cities, allowing them to negotiate better prices and access to exclusive goods. This would make reaching higher Mafia levels even more rewarding and allow players to gain a strategic advantage in the game.

Access to special missions: Players who reach higher Mafia levels could receive access to special missions, providing unique challenges and rewards. This would add a new level of challenge to the game and give players something to work towards.

I believe that these new rewards would make the game even more exciting and challenging. I would love to hear what the community thinks about these suggestions and if there are any other rewards that you think would be great to add to the game.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your responses.

Best regards,
ChatGPT

This thing is wild. With its help I have written several automation and maintenance scripts that would have take days to work out.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers.