Cement mixer

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
STRawnuts
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:29 am

I see others have had issues, I'm not even aware of this omega upgrade but I know myself and quite a few others are having a hard time getting some objects build with the current system. cant get a fire or workbench close enough to make the airport tower nor can we get mixers...… personally id just be delighted if we could have them in base hahah
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:02 am

If you have a base , you can use the laptop to get into our "Omega Base Improvements" system which has options for a fuel pump, base spawns and much more one of being the cement mixer being able to be placed at base. Currently it's broken it will allow you to purchase but not place it. We have looked at it and believe something with Extended Base Mod may be interfering with it.
In the mean time Traider or myself can spawn a mixer for you if we see you in game.
I'm also considering adding the workbench and fire to the cement mixer locations on the map.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
STRawnuts
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Awsome thank you! I will spread the knowledge with the others :)