Scratchie-Win Huron [STILL] Sells for 0

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Scrag
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:09 am

Hello!

I won a Huron yesterday in the addictive game called Scratchies. However, realizing that the last thing I needed was yet another heli, I went to sell it and behold...

Total income potential = 0.

I gifted it to a new player (Pay It Forward, and all), but I think that should probably be fixed. Also, for what it's worth, the game called it "Huron (Black)", but it was OD Green. I'm not sure if that matters.
Last edited by Scrag on Thu May 21, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- On The Boards as: Scrag
- In The Game as: Ragepriest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrag
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal

Thu May 21, 2020 7:26 pm

>> Activating the Bump-O-Matic 5000 <<

Regrettably, this remains an issue. I'm stockpiling Hurons from Scratchie wins because I'm not a fan of them, but I can't sell them now if I'm going to get 0 tabs for it- it's pointless.

Every Scratchie win I can think of has some monetary value- from 1,000 tabs in cash to all manner of loot boxes and vehis, all the way to the grand 100,000 tab prize. Yet, the Huron still sells for 0. Other heli wins sell for their fair amount, why doesn't the Huron?

Could this be remedied, please?
- On The Boards as: Scrag
- In The Game as: Ragepriest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~