Idiots and Base-Building Locations

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Johnjohns wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:22 pm
I do believe that in order to be fair, that any bases currently located in these zones should be grandfathered in.
I absolutely agree, I don't want to remove anyone's base for the sake of changing rules. The thought is moving forward these areas are preserved for military loot.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Scrag
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Johnjohns wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:22 pm
I do believe that in order to be fair, that any bases currently located in these zones should be grandfathered in.
For what it's worth, I would agree to this. While it's been decided that it's no longer approved and I'm happy for that, when they built it, it was technically not illegal, so they should not be faulted for doing what they did.

I know my voice is one among many, but I heartily agree with john on this.
- On The Boards as: Scrag
- In The Game as: Ragepriest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~