Vehicle, ejection seat?!?

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Danzigger
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:57 am

I was dropping some arty on the Sam Site mission this morning and pull over to huron ammo to rearam and did not have enough tabs so i go to hop out and grab some and instead get launched 300M from base. Took picture as i spawned back in so you can see vehicle is not up close on anything. Just wild. Got body back. took picture from its location. Lost Weapons, and of course Respect........ Hopefully this is not a new glitch when entering and exiting vehicles.
Danzigger
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:57 am

Second launch from exiting Crow i managed 408 M Launch to death.
Don't know if its the added armor around the body or what. Will gladly exchange Crow for Scorchor!!!
But seriously if i could get back the honor lost from the 2 glitches that would be cool.