Mah Dollarydoos!

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
amadeus
E-9 Master Gunnery Sergeant
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Wizards,

I had an AH-1Z disappear at the NATO site on server restart; it was landed 5 minutes prior to restart and locked. It had around 455 dollarydoos on it along with 7-10 Titan AT missiles. It wasn't the jet as I connected right after restart. This is the second time a situation like this has happened, except that the first time I had double the dollarydoos but I came back around 30 minutes after restart so I figured it might have been the jet.

I would appreciate it if I could get some compensation for it, I lost a lot of respect for that mission due to the fog. How is it that I can't see the AI but they can see me through the fog?
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:58 am

Check your locker
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
amadeus
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:15 pm

Right on. Thanks mano.