Exile Game Server Stats

Topics below are specific to AFD's rules and regulations. Although common sense in general they will be enforced.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:29 am

AFD Server Stats are available for you to comb through. See where your listed and where your neighbors rank in kills, deaths K/D ratio and TONS of other things. The information in our stats are pulled directly from the game servers databases so it's as accurate and updated as can be.
Click the QUICK LINKS above or the link in the footer titled "Exile Server Stats" to access the stats without coming to this forum.

app.php/afd-exile-game-server-stats
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:25 am

Awesome stuff!
Not sure what kind of formatting you use for the tables..but would it be easier to put all the 'stats' on one page and be able to sort each individual stat by clicking on the category at the top? Just an idea
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 am

You should be able to click the stat at the top now and sort by those values. I'm pulling data from different tables in the database in real time every time the pages are viewed. Since I am using different tables I'm not certain at this time I can put it all in one "spreadsheet". The only thing that does not seem to sort well is the date joined and last date in server as the server is sorting by the first number when sequencing. However the rest of the columns seem to be sorting fine.
I've also changed them to list the top 500 and titled it that way (it was only top 100), I was going to have it display EVERY player and found myself scrolling for what seemed like forever to get to the bottom to select "Back to Main" to perform another search.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Good work manO
Another thing I was wondering, is if we can get info for 'families'?
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:03 am

Hellfire wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:41 pm
Another thing I was wondering, is if we can get info for 'families'?
The "families" info wont provide you with much info other than a family number. I've somewhat already looked at that. I also want to be careful with how much info in shared as some tables will pull money, locker info and other things that we may not want people knowing. Some family info may include the location of every marker as well and depending on how each family uses these markers they may wish that info not shared publicly as well.
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am

Preferably just family name, and it's members.. if possible, of course.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:49 am

Hellfire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am
Preferably just family name, and it's members.. if possible, of course.
I'm not saying it is "impossible" but I would need to be able to pull from one DB and have that query and search at least one other DB. I don't want that much "traffic" on the network. We're using multiple dedicated servers for AFD and currently they are communicating with each other to pull data (web pulling from game servers and there are 2 separate game servers).
I'm also quite honestly not sure how to write the code to have the website pull the info and then scan other DB's to get specific info. Currently the "Family" DB only stores the following info: ID number of clan/family, Name, Leader/Creator of clan/family UID, and date it was created.