AI Manframe Mission reseting respect.

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVP Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
TC626

Sat May 02, 2020 4:25 pm

Myself and a friend have both lost all of our respect points when engaging the AI Mainframe Mission on different occasions. Can this be resolved???
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Sat May 02, 2020 7:51 pm

I will check out the mission as soon as I can. I've searched for an explanation for the respect resets, but have not been successful. This is a good new lead into my investigation. It may very well have to do with that mission. Will post an update if I find the problem.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Sun May 03, 2020 12:16 pm

In the meantime I have corrected your respect. (Doing Flagstaff's now)
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
SparkyOIF1011
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 am

This morning Hellfire and i started it and it reset mine im not sure about his. It did populate on the salt flats right next to arty base right after we completed it.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:08 pm

SparkyOIF1011 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 am
This morning Hellfire and i started it and it reset mine im not sure about his. It did populate on the salt flats right next to arty base right after we completed it.
Sparky's respect has been corrected, Hellfires was not affected.
This response is to keep post updated.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"