AI Mainframe Mission resetting respect still

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVP Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
SparkyOIF1011
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 pm

I was playing with Hellfire this morning and had it pop up right next to a artillery base mission upon completion and we've both lost all our respect. Is there anyway it can be fixed?
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Fixed your respect.
We'll need to wait for JohnJohn's to have some time to fix the AI Mainframe mission. I attempted to take it out of our spawn rotation and created a great big mess of things. No worries I fixed it back so server works but the AI Mainframe will still spawn and if it does and they shoot at you, you will lose your respect.

Avoid this mission for the time being please.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Teddy
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:08 pm

just found this out the hard way, its all gone :(
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General

Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:53 am

Teddy wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:08 pm
just found this out the hard way, its all gone :(
Need your in-game name, please. Checked the PVP database backups and there are 3 variations of names with "Teddy" in them. If you give me your in-game name I'll update the respect this afternoon.
Do you have any idea where your respect value was?
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"