Arma Glitch's

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Danzigger
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:25 pm

First let me say you guys have the best server i have played on, hence the reason i keep coming back. So this is by no way anything to do with AFD.

Short ish story. Had some AI headed to Grump Nation, Grump and I took out 5 i believe out of 7. Didnt see any others. Drove out in a prowler towards Danziggers Den and still did not see any. Felt safe to pull up to bodies and retrieve money etc from them. Made the mistake apparently of running a body over. Was launched with prowler over the Military hill and landed near somebodys base. Ok , annoyed but understandable. Grump revived, repaired prowler. Returned to base. Grumps screen showed me popping in an out of existence, i could not pull things out of virtual garage at Grumps base but yet i could see them. Decided to log and come back in. I come back in and im parachuting.

So i lost the 104K i had on me. Had just pulled 90 something out of a safe to go to Danziggers Den when the AI hit base. Lost all gear. Including special Purpose Helmet. And respect in game. Sucks

So, Fair warning to all. No Road Rage Kills. You may end up on another map or in the ocean......................................
Danzigger
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 am

Any way the Helipad Marker i placed at my base can be removed? I put it down and it flickers between visible and invisible. Plus was put down wrong location during one of the many server losing connection periods.