Lost Vehicle PIN

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
jgile

Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:39 pm

I won an armed Offroad from a scratchie, and it assigned a PIN. It told me not to forget it, but alas I have. Is there any way to retrieve it?
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:12 am

jgile wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:39 pm
I won an armed Offroad from a scratchie, and it assigned a PIN. It told me not to forget it, but alas I have. Is there any way to retrieve it?
What is your "in-game" name? it is possible I can change the pin for you or look it up and give it to you if the vehicles is not destroyed already.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:29 am

I sent you a PM through this website. Please check your msgs and try the pin and update.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
jgile

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:15 am

Doesn't seem to work. Told me I had two tries remaining. Not a huge deal as it's usually sitting in my virtual garage, but thought I'd ask. I appreciate the help!