Paid for Vehicles Dissappeared

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:47 pm

Just popped into game and noticed A t-100 and M60-A3 Tank i had were gone...............
Had 2 vehicles that i dont know where they came from spawned in sitting where at least 1 tank was parked..
amadeus
E-9 Master Gunnery Sergeant
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Were they locked? You should always put the vehicles you care about in the VG.
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:37 am

Locked inside a locked base. Where one was parked a random vehicle was there when i logged in yesterday. Do not believe it was another player that took the tanks.
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:45 am

Well i may have to take that back. Just logged in and a door was wide open had a PLayer Named Troy and one named Ty outside of base. All money from Bunkers gone. We checked all doors last night before we logged and they were locked.
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Ok, So this afternoon Grumpy finds Troys dead body in our base and a Heli on fire, he tells her that he didn't realize it was someones base. Lie 1 because just this morning i told him it was my base. Well grumpy saw on map where they were hanging out so we just flew over to it. My 2 tanks are Now LOcked, by me in there base. Got a screen shot. I understand that things still need to be locked in your base, but this server also states its PVE. Ever since i first logged on its been a great group of people playing, Buck, Duck, Jgile, Hellfire, etc. And awesome admins. These 2 asshats manage to take 2 paid for tanks and a few other vehicles. and also Got into bunkers and took 1.2 Million in poptabs. Like i said i know your suppose to lock your stuff and to the best of our knowledge thats what we did, i also know with game glitches sometimes things dont always happen.
amadeus
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 pm

Bummer. Wish I could help, but I'm don't have the wizard powers. In my opinion, that violates server rule #2.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:14 am

Danzigger wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 pm
Ok, So this afternoon Grumpy finds Troys dead body in our base and a Heli on fire, he tells her that he didn't realize it was someones base. Lie 1 because just this morning i told him it was my base. Well grumpy saw on map where they were hanging out so we just flew over to it. My 2 tanks are Now LOcked, by me in there base. Got a screen shot. I understand that things still need to be locked in your base, but this server also states its PVE. Ever since i first logged on its been a great group of people playing, Buck, Duck, Jgile, Hellfire, etc. And awesome admins. These 2 asshats manage to take 2 paid for tanks and a few other vehicles. and also Got into bunkers and took 1.2 Million in poptabs. Like i said i know your suppose to lock your stuff and to the best of our knowledge thats what we did, i also know with game glitches sometimes things dont always happen.
I will look into this on the DB side.
Let me know when your on and if I can get in the game I'll teleport us both to the location of "your tanks" and verify they are yours and I can teleport them back to your base as well.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 am

JJ took care of it last night. Appreciate it.