Thieves

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVE Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
jgile
E-0 Private
E-0 Private

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Well troy and ty got me too. $13,000 out of my bunker. Apparently you can withdraw cash even with it locked. Thats 6.5 million poptabs!!!
amadeus
E-9 Master Gunnery Sergeant
E-9 Master Gunnery Sergeant
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Damn.
jgile
E-0 Private
E-0 Private

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:26 am

i confronted ty about it in game. he denied that he or troy had anything to do with it. JohnJohns are you able to tell anything from the DB to see if they are indeed the culprits?
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:29 am

jgile wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:26 am
i confronted ty about it in game. he denied that he or troy had anything to do with it. JohnJohns are you able to tell anything from the DB to see if they are indeed the culprits?
I'm searching around, but I can't confirm anything at the moment. Stolen vehicles are super easy to track, but items and poptabs much less so. Regardless of the cultprit, I will get you compensated as soon as I can, and I will fix the bunkers and other extended base mod containers so you can't steal from them. Didn't even realize this was an issue till now.
jgile
E-0 Private
E-0 Private

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:56 am

I appreciate it. I've locked my bunker behind a secondary door for now. After I discovered it was missing I realized the options to deposit/withdraw money is still there even when locked. Tested it out and it definitely still let me remove money. Like I said, he denied it pretty vehemently, and openly admitted to the Danzigger issue. So I can't be sure it was them, although it does seem to fit their MO. I will keep a close eye on them as much as I can.
Grumpzilla
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:03 am

Sorry this happened to you too! I know Mr. Hung was missing 2 vehicles. When Danz first confronted them they denied being in the base (at that time they were standing outside of a gate they opened) . All of our doors, bunkers etc were locked so we don't have a clue how they unlocked things or if that part was a glitch and they opened after restart. The second time I caught Troy in the base and he said he was shot down by AI and landed there not knowing it was a base. That was BS because they'd just both been there. After JohnJohn gave us back the pop tabs and the tanks we had time to cool down and realized they'd taken first aid kits, MRE's, Rocket launches etc. Check the rest of your bunkers carefully!
Danzigger
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-3 Lance Corporal
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:31 am

Who did they openly admit too? They haven't said anything to me, apology or otherwise. Jgile has always been very helpful and super nice every time i'm on. These things happening to him and i'm sure others is pure crap. I know the AFD guys have put a lot of work into this server and by far the best server i have played on. Tried to do the subscription thing so i can do my part and donate to keep them going. Didn't work, so if one of the Guys wants to email me a direct link to my email associated with my account on here i will glady donate. Thanks again for all you guys do, and Jgile if you ever need anything in game Grump and I are here to help.
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 pm

The money stealing issue with Bunkers and other lockable containers from extended base mod is now fixed.