PVP server Day/Night Cycle

Feel free to talk Exile in here! Anything Exile goes. Please be respectful to others.
It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE.
Willie
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:44 am

I've noticed most of the time I'm on during the week it's usually night time. This doesn't bother me that much (we own the night), but I've noticed other players not liking the current day/night cycle in the pvp server. I think a good balance to the day/night cycle is to have the voting system in place. It's better than changing the cycle all together because then it will probably upset the other players who play when it's day time. Could we by any chance get the day/night voting system in place on the pvp server?
"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie."
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm

I'm not a huge fan of the voting system. How about I add time acceleration to the server and we'll see how everyone likes it. We have time acceleration on the PVE server at a 5x multiplier and most everyone seems to enjoy it. If it turns out to be not enough, I can add the voting system later but I would like to try to avoid it.
Willie
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Sounds good to me as I’ve never experienced the acceleration system. I want to say I remember you having the voting system in a while ago but it was causing some server issues hence the reason why it’s not in here anymore.
"Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie."
Taime_Down
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:57 am

So sick of seeing GREEN...... i gotta headache
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Time acceleration has been implemented. Let me know what you all think.