Moving cash from safe to person and person to vehicle

Post here for issues or help with problems and bug you may have experienced in our PVP Exile Game Server. Please be as specific as possible, if there is a way to duplicate your problem provide that information in your first post. If your getting an error please describe the specifics of the error message. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.
Kozlov
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:05 pm

This is the first time I've tried to move a large amount of cash so if I did something wrong let me know. I could swear I had approximately 1400 in cash stored in a safe. In moving from the safe to the truck I continuously used the withdraw money and deposit money on the scroll wheel. When I had completed my task I only showed 613 in cash. Now that I didn't have enough to make the purchase I wanted I thought I'd put it back in the safe and all $613 transferred.

I will have to say I was experiencing major ISP problems prior to my discovery which may or may not matter. Just putting this out there should someone else have the same issue.
Johnjohns
O-4 Major
O-4 Major
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:31 pm

ISP issues could potentially cause the withdraw/deposit money to fail. Both scripts are processed clientside, and network instability could cause the function that sends the container update request to the server to fail. If this happens again, please let me know.
Kozlov
E-0 Private
E-0 Private
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Will do
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 am

I've played with this and not had any issues transferring 1500 money back and forth.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"